Become a Key Holder Today! > Open Gym and Walking Track Information
Open Gym and Walking Track Information
Being a Key Holder to The Community House includes many benefits; including complimentary use of our walking track as well as the use of Open Gym hours. These services are available to the public who are not Members of The Community House for a nominal fee; $1 per walking track use and $2 per Open Gym use.
Walking Track Information
The Walking Track is located on the second floor and overlooks the Field House. The track is open year round and is great for those who prefer a controlled temperature and smooth terrain for their exercise, rehabilitation or socialization! Walking and jogging are permitted on the track.
Important Walking Track Information:
- Walking Track Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00am – 6:00pm, Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm, Saturday & Sunday, currently closed, please call 630-323-7500 Ext. 0.
- All users must sign in and out at the Front Desk.
- Non-members pay $1 per use.
- Users must be 16 years old or older, children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- 18 laps = 1 mile.
- Please follow the daily directional signage.
- Follow Walking Track Safety Guidelines
Open Gym Information
The Community House Gym is a full collegiate size basketball court boasting authentic hardwood floors, two main glass backboards and 4 additional adjustable height rims. Free for Members of The Community House, Open Gym hours occur year round and vary depending on events and building schedule. Parents, please be aware, Open Gym is an unsupervised activity.
Important Open Gym Information
- For dates and times, please call 630-323-7500 Ext. 221.
- All users must sign in and out at the front desk.
- Non-members pay $2 per use.
- All users must wear an Open Gym wristband.
- No one is allowed to enter the Gym through the back doors. Those who enter through the back doors or those who open the back doors for users, will be asked to leave.
- Please return all balls to the ball cage.
- If you are bringing your own ball, please be sure to list your name and phone number on the ball.
- The courts must be shared by all, games are not allowed to span the entire court, if additional users are present.
- Proper behavior is expected; bullying, teasing or any type of other inappropriate behavior is not permitted and may be grounds for removal from Open Gym.
- If you experience any issues with other users, please inform a Staff Member at The Community House.
- Open Gym hours are subject to change, we apologize for any inconvenience.