Who We Are > Become a Key Holder Today!
Keys to The House
Ever been locked out of your house? Yeah. Us too. That locked door standing defiantly between you and what you want just intensifies your yearning.
If only you had a key that opens ANY door. Wouldn’t that be great?!
Well, we’ve got good news for you…
Become a Keyholder
Never get locked out again when you become a key holder!
Keys to The House provides key holders with exclusive benefits and VIP access to every door at The Community House.
As a key holder, you are welcomed into our house to learn, socialize, and have fun!
When you purchase Keys to The House, you unlock savings and get a full year (365 days!) of access to exclusive key holder benefits.
Key holder benefits:
- Pay less for all our programs—At least a 15% discount on everything in the program guide
- Special programs exclusively available to key holders
- Discount on facility rentals
- Waived family registration fee for our Before/After the Bell families
- Unlimited, complimentary access to our Walking Track and Open Gym
- Early access to the program guide before it’s publicly available
- Advanced registration—Register for programs a week before registration is open to the public. Get a jump on registering for the classes and activities that fill up fast.
- Unlock savings with your keys—we’re partnering with local business owners to offer exclusive savings to our key holders. Look for monthly emails with coupons and discounts at area retailers.
- Spare Keys—Share your spare with friends and invite them to join you at Open Gym or on the Walking Track
- And the swag, let’s not forget the swag—Key holders will get the coolest Community House keychain for all your actual, real keys
Key Holder Packages:
Family* – $180
Individual/Child – $100
Active Adult Couple – $65
Active Adult Individual – $45
*With a contribution of $1,000 or more to The Community House, you receive a complimentary set of keys for the whole family.
Get Your Keys to The House!
Call us: 630-323-7500
Visit us: Stop by the front desk at 415 W. Eighth Street in Hinsdale
About The Community House
By purchasing Keys to The House, you are supporting The Community House—a privately funded, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
Our Key Holders support an organization which strengthens the community in many ways. When you become a Key Holder today, you are investing in the sustainability of an organization which helps the community in the following ways…
- The Counseling Center: Offers income based pricing for those seeking counseling
- Volunteer Services: Matches volunteers and organizations with meaningful opportunities
- Willowbrook Corner: Provides programs and learning opportunities for a low income section of nearby unincorporated DuPage County
- Jordan Crist Scholarship Fund: Provides scholarship assistance for program registration fees for families in need
Our key holders are investing in the sustainability of an organization that strengthens our community in many ways, including:
The Community House is a place for everyone to enjoy. Our key holders come from Hinsdale and the surrounding areas, including: Clarendon Hills, Westmont, Oak Brook, La Grange, Downers Grove, Western Springs, and Burr Ridge…just to name a few.
o Keys to The House unlock savings for 365 days from purchase date
o In order for benefits to apply, you must be a current key holder at the start date of the program
o Your Keys to The House are nonrefundable and nontransferable
o If purchasing Keys to The House online, please complete the transaction completely before registering for any programs