Rotary Race Charity Classic
Make Your Plans to Attend the 2018 Rotary Run Charity Classic on Sunday October 14, 2018
The Rotary Run Charity Classic is one of the best ways to stay active and healthy while benefiting the entire community. Run, Walk, Slow Dash or Mutt Strut through the historic streets of Hinsdale and beautiful surrounding neighborhoods.
- Morgan Stanley 10K Run (8:30am start)
- Rooney 5K Run (8:45am start)
- Hinsdale Bank & Trust 3K Run (8:50am)
- Molex 5K walk (8:55am start)
- Napleton 3K Walk (9:00am start)
- The Birches Walk ‘n Roll (9:30am start)
- Mutt Strut Dog Walk (9am start)
After you race, stay for the food, awards and the School District 181 Mascot Race!
All events begin and end at The Community House, 415 West Eighth Street, Hinsdale.
The event benefits the international efforts of the Hinsdale Rotary Club, including ending polio, fighting homelessness, and supporting families in need. The race also supports the Hinsdale Rotary Club’s local scholarships and the missions of amazing community organizations who have a daily positive impact on the lives of those in the western suburbs of Chicago:
- The Community House
- District 181 Foundation
- Hinsdale Hospital Foundation
- Hinsdale Humane Society
- Ray Graham
- Rotary Club of Hinsdale Foundation