5th Annual 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament
Thanks to players, sponsors, volunteers, artists, parents, spectators, event committee, staff and everyone who supported the 3 on 3 Tournament. It was an AMAZING DAY of basketball! Over 68 teams gave it all they had battling it out on the court.
We saw over 100+ artists brighten the day with their creative talents!
Click here to see photos from the tourney!
Thanks for participating in this fun event. This event helps support recreation programs at The Community House for over 3,000 kids in surrounding communities.
PLAYER WAIVER (Please complete and sign before coming to the tourney)
Click here to see photos from the 2017 tournament.
Co-chairs for this year’s tournament are Mike Devine, Vic Galati, Luke Goodwin, and Pete Tortorello.
Special Thanks to our 2018 Sponsors
- Teams consist of 3-4 players
- Each team will play at least 2 games
- Please note the number of Teams registered may dictate the indoor courts at The Community House will be used
- Each individual player must check-in at the Player Check-In Tent (opens at 7:30am). Team Captains may NOT check-in the entire Team on their own
- ALL PLAYERS MUST BRING SIGNED PLAYER WAIVER or they will not be able to play
- Players will receive a Wrist Band at check-in that they must wear to play in the Tournament.
- Players will receive a t-shirt at Check-In.
- See Sitemap for Court Names (coming soon)
- Please review and understand the Rules.
- All brackets will be emailed and posted on our website 48 hours before the Tournament & all brackets and results will be posted at the Bracket HQ Tent on the day of the Tournament.
- Players will be provided Water and Gatorade at the Player Hydration Stations in addition to fresh fruit.
- Colored jerseys will be available for teams to wear if needed (Check with your court monitor).
- In the case of inclement weather, we may delay the Tournament until it’s safe to play or move the Tournament to our rain date of Sunday, August 20th.
All registered teams will be notified via email for any important updates regarding changes due to weather.
- The Tournament will proceed in light rain, even if outdoors.
- Parking is available at Madison School or the Robbins Park Lot located at 6th and Vine Streets, in addition to Street Parking. Please take note of No Parking areas along Madison Street and allow extra time as more than 250 players and their families will be attending the Tournament.
- Concessions will be available for purchase.
- Don’t miss the Silent Auction Booth!