Who We Are > Membership
Become a Member Today!
When you become of Member of The Community House, you strengthen your community. Membership is available for Individuals and Families, and discounted Memberships are available for Individual Seniors and Senior Couples.
Your taxes don’t support us, but your membership does!
The Community House is your one-stop shop for family activities. The more you participate, the more you save!
Your memberships lasts 365 days from the date it is purchased and benefits include:
Save Money! — 20-30% or more discounts on program registrations, the more you participate, the more you save!
Advance Registration! —Come to the front of the line and enjoy early registration for ALL programs
- FREE Members events: Quarterly events FREE for Members!
- FREE use of walking track!
- FREE Use of Open Gym!
- Bring a friend — Guest passes for track and open gym.
- Family — $120
- Individual — $65
- Senior Couple — $65
- Senior Individual — $45
- With a contribution of $1,000 or more to The Community House, you receive a Complimentary Family Membership.
- Your Membership lasts 365 days from purchase date.
- A valid Membership is required at the start date of a program for membership benefits to apply.
- Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- If purchasing a Membership online, please complete the transaction completely before registering for programs to receive Membership benefits.
How Do I Become a Member?
- Click here to Register Online Now
- Visit The Community House front desk to join in person.
- Or call 630-323-7500 and we will answer your questions!
Membership is Good For You and Your Community
Your Membership supports an organization which strengthens the community in many ways. When you become a Member today, you are investing in the sustainability of an organization which helps the community in the following ways…
- Charlie’s Gift Autism Center: Offers multiple disciplines of individual and family services for families impacted by Autism
- The Counseling Center: Offers income based pricing for those seeking counseling
- Volunteer Services: Matches volunteers and organizations with meaningful opportunities
- Willowbrook Corner: Provides programs and opportunities for a low income section of nearby unincorporated DuPage County
- Jordan Crist Scholarship Fund: Provides scholarship assistance for program registration fees for families in need
As a Member, you’ll quickly see why The Community House has succeeded at becoming a privately funded, nonprofit 501(c)(3)without tax support for so many years: the excellence and innovation in everything we offer.
As a Member, you are welcomed into our home to learn, socialize and have fun!