What We Do > Charlie’s Gift Center for Autism and Related Disorders
Charlie’s Gift Autism Center is pleased to announce the expansion of services!
We’re thrilled to expand our Social-Skills program. Find a tailored program for participants aged 4-16 years.
Family Enrichment Opportunities.
- SIBSHOPS. are back! Registration is easy; sign up for one session or all five!
Summer Programs are here! Call today to reserve your spot! 630-810-1200
*We ask that all participants show independence in a group setting.
WALK THE WALK FOR AUTISM – SUNDAY APRIL 24
Help families cover the estimated $3.5-7 million of lifetime costs associated with treating someone with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Each step you take in Walk the Walk for Autism supports the comprehensive and family-centered services provided to children, families and our local community through Charlie’s Gift.
Be part of making 2016 a record-breaking year to raise over $100,000 by registering now
Stay Tuned for Summer Fun!
Charlie’s Gift Center for Autism and Related Disorders
Charlie’s Gift offers individual and group therapy, and family support services, to address the behavioral and developmental needs of children, adolescents and young adults who are challenged by:
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Social-communication disorders
- Sensory processing and integration disorders
- Anxiety, mood and attention deficit disorders
Charlie’s Gift addresses the needs of children and families facing autism and related disorders through speech, occupational, behavior therapy, counseling services, social skills development, parent advocacy and family support. All children are welcome, including those without a diagnosis. As a community wide resource serving the Chicago metro area, Charlie’s Gift strives to raise the awareness of the impact of autism and related disorders on families.
Through a family-centered team based approach, Charlie’s Gift is committed to providing a range of services to optimize the development of the child and adolescent, the personal growth of the young adult, and strengthen the family as a whole.
What Makes Charlie’s Gift Unique?
- We provide a comprehensive array of therapy services and fun group activities for children to offer a holistic approach to intervention.
- We work with children in the context of their family,which means that parents, siblings, and extended family members are supported as well.
- We utilize an empowerment model to foster personal growth in young adults
- We strive to raise awareness of Autism Spectrum and related disorders by providing community education and community based services.
Questions, comments, or want to stay connected? Email Cara Bialek, Clinic Coordinator, at email@example.com