What We Do > Charlie’s Gift Autism Center
<<<<Click the Walk the Walk For Autism logo to register or donate!
Walk 3 Miles and show your support for the children and families at Charlie’s Gift Autism Center, a program of The Community House, who are dealing with the effects of Autism and related disorders.
Charlie’s Gift Autism Center is pleased to announce the expansion of services!
- Charlie’s Gift Kids Club. A dynamic social communication program specially designed for children ages 6-10.
- Charlie’s Gift Perspectives. A dynamic social communication program specially designed for children ages 11-14.
- Additional availability for Occupational Therapy with a sensory based approach.
- Additional availability for Speech Therapy.
- Counseling and Behavior Therapy.
- Coffee and Conversation, a monthly parent networking and support group. Please call to RSVP for our next meeting.
- Sibshop, a monthly recreation group just for the brothers and sisters of children with developmental challenges. Here are some photos from a recent Sibshops:
Charlie’s Gift Center for Autism and Related Disorders specializes in providing custom tailored services to children who are challenged by Autism Spectrum and Sensory Disorders. Using a family centered, team based approach, we provide a comprehensive array of opportunities to support the child, family, and others who are significant members of the child’s life. Our services are provided by experienced, licensed professionals who create a coordinated, therapeutic and engaging environment for treatment.
This innovative and integrative approach makes it easier to get your child what they need NOW – it is “one stop shopping” for therapeutic interventions.
Our Services include:
Why Charlie’s Gift is the Best Place for your Child
- Centralized support – reduce the number of necessary trips to clinic and the number of environments to which your child needs to adjust.
- Team Approach – experienced staff in all areas (Occupational, Speech, and Mental Health Therapist) strategize to ensure clarity and consistency in treatments.
- Custom Treatment Plan – Charlie’s Gift therapy team develops a Master Treatment Plan with individualized goals, objectives and measurable outcomes tailored to your child’s specific strengths and needs.
- Simplified paperwork – Streamlined admission, evaluation and billing processes.
If you feel Charlie’s Gift can benefit your child and would like to begin with a comprehensive evaluation and customized therapy plan, please call 630-810-1200 today.