What We Do > Charlie’s Gift Autism Center
Charlie’s Gift Autism Center is pleased to announce the expansion of services!
- Additional availability for occupational therapy with a sensory based approach.
- Additional availability for speech therapy.
- Counseling and behavior therapy.
- “Coffee & Conversations,” a monthly parent networking and support group. Please call to RSVP for our next meeting Thursday, October 23, 2014. The topic is Anxiety: What Can I Do?
- Social Skills groups now underway.
- Sibshops, a monthly recreation group just for the brothers and sisters of children with developmental challenges. Join us for our next session, “Rock Stars!” — November 1, 2014. Call Beth to Register at 630-810-1200. Here are some photos from “Masks & More,” our most recent Sibshops session:
- Building my Social Employment Skills geared towards young adults! Please call for a free screening!
- Horseback Riding Camp, done for this summer, but here are some photos:
Charlie’s Gift Center for Autism and Related Disorders specializes in providing custom tailored services to children who are challenged by Autism Spectrum and Sensory Disorders. Using a family centered, team based approach, we provide a comprehensive array of opportunities to support the child, family, and others who are significant members of the child’s life. Our services are provided by experienced, licensed professionals who create a coordinated, therapeutic and engaging environment for treatment.
This innovative and integrative approach makes it easier to get your child what they need NOW – it is “one stop shopping” for therapeutic interventions. Our Services include:
Why Charlie’s Gift is the Best Place for your Child
- Centralized support – reduce the number of necessary trips to clinic and the number of environments to which your child needs to adjust.
- Team Approach - experienced staff in all areas (Occupational, Speech, and Mental Health Therapist) strategize to ensure clarity and consistency in treatments.
- Custom Treatment Plan - Charlie’s Gift therapy team develops a Master Treatment Plan with individualized goals, objectives and measurable outcomes tailored to your child’s specific strengths and needs.
- Simplified paperwork – Streamlined admission, evaluation and billing processes.
If you feel Charlie’s Gift can benefit your child and would like to begin with a comprehensive evaluation and customized therapy plan, please call 630-810-1200 today.