10th Annual Walk the Walk for Autism
- Over 1100 participants and 30 teams walked in Walk the Walk for Autism
- You helped us raise over $106,000 benefiting programs and services provided by Charlie’s Gift Center for Autism and Related Disorders
- Top Team was Walker Wildcats — raising $20,796 with 217 participants
- District 181 Schools raised over $43,000 and had 600 participants
- Top Fundraiser was Noah Tomanovich — raising over $8,175
- Top Fundraiser for Corporate Challenge was Mid-America Real Estate
Charlie’s Gift addresses the needs of children and families facing Autism and related disorders through clinical therapy, counseling services, social skills development, parent advocacy and family support. All children are welcome, including those without a diagnosis. As a community-wide resource serving the Chicago metro area, Charlie’s Gift raises awareness of the impact of Autism on families. Charlie’s Gift offers programs at the Charlie’s Gift Clinic in Downers Grove and at The Community House in Hinsdale. For more information about the services we provide, please call 630-810-1200.